Sunday, August 2, 2015

Banks' Leon Loard Oil Painting


I just received Banks' oil painting back from final adjustments.  It is so beautiful, exactly what I wanted.  The artist that painted it has also done portraits of my Daddy, Granny, Papa, Leigh Anne, and myself, so I guess we really like him!  I hope and pray he is around to paint Reid in two years.  

The portrait I had in mind had natural light coming in on Banks' face, creating a nice shadow on the opposite cheek.  I wanted it to have an old masters background and minimal "objects" around him.  I just love how Jei painted the lighting on his clothes too.  With all of that said, Bryan and I are very very happy.  I have pictured several photos, in different lighting. 

 






0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved