Sunday, October 28, 2012

To Believe or Not to Believe

Well, it's that time of year again.  The one week in football where this house is divided.  Most houses are divided Auburn/Alabama or Miss State/Ole Miss....but here in the Johnston's house, you know it...

It is Alabama/Mississippi State.


We had a GREAT day in Tuscaloosa sans Banks.  

My parents and Sister were SO sweet to keep Banks for the day and let him spend the night so we were able to get up early and head to Tuscaloosa and stay late.

The day started with the good ole Homecoming Parade.  I have memories of getting up bright and early going to Tuscaloosa to watch the parade with my family and I was glad that Bryan got to experience his first UA Homecoming Parade.


He actually looks excited, doesn't he?










After the parade, we headed over to meet our friends Joe Baugh and Darren Jones ( we missed you Lauren and Ashley).  They have a great spot right behind Denny Chimes.



Bryan was glad to have some moral support by fellow MSU Dawg, Darren. 




Afterwards, we met up with Myra and her girls, Myra Rivers and Hollister.  I love that I get to see them all the time now that we are in Montgomery.




Bryan was even a good sport as to let me watch the Walk of Champions.  We did not get all up in the madness of the crowd, but it was good to see it from a distance.


Finally, in the stadium and ready to play!  

Can you tell how windy and COLD it was!!


I will not rub it in too much but I must say, those Bulldogs certainly were on my nerves all week with their "We Believe" slogan.   I think they were the only ones who believed, because the Bama fans knew all along how the game would end.  

Oh well, it is over and now life is back to normal.  I love Bama and always will, but still want MSU to win every game the rest of the season and Bryan still hates Alabama and wants them to loose every game the rest of the season.





1 comments:

Lauren Baugh said...

I hate I missed! I am so glad you had a great time. Sorry Bryan! (not really :))

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved