Today, October 7, is Casey's 12th Birthday.
I am so proud of my sweet Golden and she has been the best friend to me over the years. I have had 12 wonderful years with Casey and that is reason to celebrate with a big Birthday Bash!
Both of my babies were begging for food (mini-corn dogs).
Casey was so excited about the food table!!
More begging...
The kids were so sweet to blow out the candles for Casey.
No special dog cake here...this lady gets the real buttercream and all! No joke: I put her piece of cake on her plate and before I could click the camera for a picture, she had gobbled it up!
P.J. Butler had himself a fine time. cake, corn dogs, ice cream.....what Pug wouldn't?
When the kids were not looking, the Birthday Girl had her way with their plates. She knew that lower table was perfect for her...she just had to be patient and wait for the right moment.






2 comments:
Oh how much I love this?! Happy Bday Casey!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! Happy Birthday Casey!!!!
Post a Comment