Thursday, October 11, 2012

Alabama National Fair

One of the perks about living in Montgomery is the Alabama National Fair that comes every October.  Leigh Anne always says that her kids "live" for the Fair, so I knew we had to join them.  I was a little worried about whether Banks could or would ride the rides.......and let me just say, I was worried for nothing.  They all had a blast!









I was shocked that they Frog Hopper operator let Banks get on this one!  It went pretty high.  He was a little scared, but hung in there like a big kid!









Banks LOVED the petting zoo.  Leigh Anne was worried that Banks was going to pull the hook out of this Bull's nose.  Oh no!




There is really no need to explain each picture.  Just to say the kids had a blast and so did the adults will just about sum it up!

2 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

Aww...we had so much fun and I'm so glad the Johnstons joined in the fun this year!!

Allyson said...

Looks like a blast! Banks looks so much like a big boy now!!

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved