Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Lauren Conrad--Leigh Anne Butler blog fan.




Many of you know my sister, Leigh Anne, is super talented and pretty much can do and make anything.  Her house is out of this world, decorated perfectly at all times, and her parties are like no other.

Well, people are constantly telling her that they see her house on Pinterest and I crack up because when I search for pretty much anything on Pinterest, her photos come up (with links to her blog).

The other day, she looked at her blog traffic and saw that Lauren Conrad is a frequent visitor to her blog.   So, Leigh Anne went to her blog and found THIS POST.

Yes, folks, that is the Lauren Conrad from The Hills that reads my sister's blog.

We have been joking that Leigh Anne is "famous".   Georgia Anne said "Oh good, now that you are famous, can we finally eat Lobster!?"  That silly Sissy!







4 comments:

Shelley said...

Like, for instance, my cotton wreath. It started with your sister. AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!!

Laura said...

The funny thing is, I have no idea who Lauren Conrad is LOL... but I know Leigh Anne is amazing!

Lauren Baugh said...

I am dying! This is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Allyson said...

I love it!!!

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved