Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mom's 60th Birthday Party

Monday, April 11 was my Mom's 60th birthday and we celebrated with a great party on Sunday night at my parent's house. We had about 25 people over and it was a wonderful night. We had festive decorations....

Mama and Daddy
My Daddy was so sweet. I was running around before the party putting out food and getting the last details set and he sat with Banks in the den for about 45 minutes. Thanks Daddy!

I also tried to get a photo of every guest at the party but was unsuccessful. However, I did get a few of the guests.


Cheryl and Terry Keahey
John Wayne and Joy Bradford
Granny and Patti
Joy Bradford, Louann Moore, and Julie Williams
Leigh Anne, Banks, and Me
We also had a yummy and pretty cake.

And GREAT food....




It was a great night for my Mom and our family and friends. Happy Birthday Nana!!! We love you so much!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved