On April 23, 2011, Banks was 5 months old. My goodness, where does the time go? He is just getting cuter and more precious every single day. This little boy is just a joy and a blessing in our lives and I love him more then words can express. He is doing so many more "tricks" and it is cute cute cute! He can roll over both ways, grasp everything with his hands, take the paci in and out of his mouth, hold his head up great, put his feet in his mouth (kind of gross, but oh so cute!), coo, laugh out loud, pull his chick down that dangles over his car seat, and almost sit up. We are working very hard on this! He is also sitting forwards in the BOB stroller and not sitting his in infant seat anymore on our walks. He loves to face forward and look around and I am so glad since I drag the poor little Sir on a walk just about every afternoon! Probably the biggest accomplishment of this month has occurred in the crib. We are now "swaddle free" and I can not tell you how scared I was to quit the swaddle, but he was busting out so many times a night that it had to be done. He did great the first night and after about 4 nights, he had it down and has been sleeping through the night! Hallelujah!!!! It is a miracle. He had slept through the night, but it was random and had no consistency. It is now rare that I have to get up with him in the night. He is still in a size 2 diaper but as soon as the 2s are gone, we are going to a size 3. He is now up to 5 oz . every 3 hours and still no solid food. Well, I think that is about it. He smiles a lot but for some reason when he sees the big black scary Rebel, he seems to have a stare down with it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment