Saturday, April 9, 2011

Atlanta Trip

Last week, I headed to Atlanta for a regional sales meeting. It was sad because I had to leave Banks for the first time overnight, but exciting too because I was able to go visit Sima. I went over early on Thursday so we could have lunch. Sima and I were roommates at Birmingham-Southern for 2 years and the best of friends. She and her husband, Junior, have a 2 year old son, Surya, and a baby due in September. Sima is an eye doctor and owns her own optique. She is so successful at everything she does and I am so proud of her.
So, then I was off to the meeting for 2 days. I will not discuss the boring details but when we adjourned on Friday afternoon, I headed to Candace and Dave's house in East Cobb. Yay!
Candace, Dave, and Caroline
Caroline's 2nd birthday "bunny" party was Saturday. I hated that Bryan, Banks and I were going to miss it but I was very glad to see it all the day before. I must say, Candace had everything looking quite festive. I knew it would be a great party.


Happy Birthday Caroline!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved