Introducing our sweet baby boy, Banks Irby Johnston. Banks arrived on Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 1:06 p.m. He weighed 7 pounds, 5 ounces and measured 20 inches long. He is so sweet and of course, I think he is the cutest baby ever. He has already changed our lives and Bryan and I love him more than words can say. I will post many more pics later as time permits.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Banks Irby Johnston
Introducing our sweet baby boy, Banks Irby Johnston. Banks arrived on Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 1:06 p.m. He weighed 7 pounds, 5 ounces and measured 20 inches long. He is so sweet and of course, I think he is the cutest baby ever. He has already changed our lives and Bryan and I love him more than words can say. I will post many more pics later as time permits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's one good lookin' kid!
He is so precious! I can not wait to get my hands on him (and see you of course :))!
He is so precious Tori! I know you and Bryan are going to make wonderful parents!
Post a Comment