Monday, November 29, 2010

Going Home




After a great week in the hospital, we were all set to bring Banks home on Saturday morning. I had mixed emotions about leaving the hospital. On one hand, I was so ready and excited to bring him home, but on the other hand, I was so sad to leave. I LOVED the hospital. I had the best experience at St. Vincent's and the nurses were so wonderful. I felt like Banks and I got the best care and so I was scared to leave. Needless to say, we came home and so far, it has been great. Banks is such an easy going baby and does not give us any trouble. Let's hope it stays that way!





Me getting him all dressed in his best for the ride home. He did not like me changing his clothes.




































Bryan bringing Banks into the house. This was such an exciting moment and one I will never forget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved