
Saturday night, while Bryan was in Starkville, I headed down to Tallassee for the last time before the baby arrives. It just happened to be Trick-or-Treat night in Tallassee so I was so glad to get to see the kids dressed up in their costumes. 


Georgia Anne was a rock star and got into the part 100%. She was workin' the outfit, microphone, and dance moves. It was so funny!


Daniel was a train conductor, but was not sure about the costume or Trick-or-Treating in general. He eventually warmed up and had a great time, especially eating the candy!

When the kids left to go Trick-or-Treating, I headed back to my parent's house, where my Mom was decorated for Halloween too. She always puts those little pumpkins up over her door. This year, when Jack saw them, he said "Nana, how tall was that ladder that Papa used to get those pumpkins up there?" We thought it was pretty perceptive of him!



Daniel was a train conductor, but was not sure about the costume or Trick-or-Treating in general. He eventually warmed up and had a great time, especially eating the candy!

When the kids left to go Trick-or-Treating, I headed back to my parent's house, where my Mom was decorated for Halloween too. She always puts those little pumpkins up over her door. This year, when Jack saw them, he said "Nana, how tall was that ladder that Papa used to get those pumpkins up there?" We thought it was pretty perceptive of him!



0 comments:
Post a Comment