Sunday, January 5, 2014

8 Months Old



Reid is 8 months old!  He is just the most adorable little guy.  He is CRAWLING all over and he is FAST!  He is clapping, which is so cute, and has 1 tooth on the bottom and another one is coming in. 
He has hit a growth spurt and is demanding more food and more in his bottle.  We lowered the crib because he is beginning to pull up.  He has done it a few times but I decided to lower it before he gets really good at it and goes over the top of his crib.   He wears a size 3 diaper and 9-12 month clothes.  
Banks and Reid are now taking a bath together, which they love.  I would say I have him on a very predictable schedule now, which is nice, especially when both boys are asleep in the afternoons.  
We are blessed with this sweet spirited baby for sure. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved