Monday, November 4, 2013

Buckley

We welcomed this adorable little puppy into our family on Sunday.

Buckley was born on September 7, 2013 and he is just the cutest, sweetest golden retriever.  I swear, he looks identical  to Casey when she was a puppy.  Just identical.  So far, he is just as sweet as her so let's hope we continue to have good days. 

Banks was so very excited to see him and bring him home!




I was too!  



Casey was checking him up and down, literally.  


Oh I am so happy to finally have 2 goldens!




One thing remains the same, Casey is still my #1 girl.  I could write a book about what a great dog she has been.  We have been through everything together.  I know that sounds silly, but she has been with me for 13 years, 9 of them as single girl.  She has been very pampered and very loved.   She is just as pretty as she was as a pup and I pray we have many more years with her.  


Buckley was SO tired after romping in the yard with us.   He also had a good first night of sleep.  He cried a bit, but he went to sleep shortly thereafter. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved