Sunday, November 24, 2013

Banks' Birthday Party


Banks loves a construction site and any kind of construction vehicle.  So naturally, we had a dump truck party today.   I decided that this year might be the last year that I can get away with just a family party and it was very fun!






Banks loves wearing his construction hat around the house....today, not so much.  Oh well. 


Sweet Jack


Georgie

Daniel was very curious about Banks' reward/behavior chart.....interesting. 




We had steak fajitas and tacos.  Bryan grills the BEST skirt steak.  I will post the recipe soon I promise!


Banks was digging into the tacos and cheese.  yum!


Michael and Leigh Anne


Nana and Papa








Dirt cake is very good, people!



Reid got a baby dump truck from Big Dog and was so happy.  



Another boy for Big Dog!!!  It's a boy, Buckley, who now weighs 20 pounds. We're growing a big one over here.



0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved