Rain, rain, and more rain means indoor activities.
Banks has never been bowling so we wasted no time taking him this weekend.
Look at his shoes. I about died they were so funny!
Precious checked out the bowling alley for about 10 minutes then decided it was not for him, so he slept until we got home.
Banks was very determined to carry his own ball over and was very strong!
YAY!!!!!! I did it. I did it. I did it! repeat about 1000 times and you get the picture.
Repeat about 1000 high fives....
He even had a little victory dance. Oh so cute and funny.
Ok look at this score board. "B" could be Bryan or Banks. I won't say who won or lost except it was border line sad. My score is just sad....I have no excuses...I have recovered from having the baby, I was using a heavy ball, I was looking at the lines down the middle of the alley, and so on and so on. I am just a terrible bowler.










1 comments:
I love Banks expressions! He is too cute!
Post a Comment