Thursday, July 25, 2013

3 Months Old






I don't even know where to begin to start.  This is the most precious baby, sweetest, happiest, cutest, and so on and so forth.  And to think that 3 months ago I was worried if I would be able to love him, without taking love away from Banks.  The best way to describe it for me is that my love has grown or doubled.  My heart was full of love for my one child, but now it is overflowing with the addition of this baby.

Ok enough of that.  I love Reid.

Here is a run down of what he is up to.

SMILING!  Cooing, and just "talking" up a storm. He loves to watch people, especially me.  Every time I look down it seems like he is looking up at me smiling.  I mean it literally makes me want to explode he is so sweet.  

SLEEPING!  This is the best baby hands down.  He get up at 6:30.  Eats, plays and takes a cat nap at 8.  At 9 I feed him again and he will sleep until noon.  I wake him up at noon, feed him and he is back down around 1:15.  I wake him up at 3:15/3:30 and feed him.  He hangs out until 6.  Sometimes he cat naps, other days he is awake and just hangs.  We feed him at 6:30 and give him a bath.  I swaddle him at 7:00 and he is down for the night.   Dream baby to say the least.  

SHOPPING!  He and I have been doing a lot of shopping.  Mainly in Birmingham for house stuff but I think we have finished the den so we are about to take a break.  He is a great traveler and does great in stores.  He also causes quite a fuss everywhere we go, which is always fun.  

He drinks 4 oz bottles, just moved to a size 2 diaper, LOVES to "just lay around" on his mat on  his back, loves his bath, his paci, and he is learning to tolerate the abuse inflicted upon him by a certain 2 year old that is always lurking around.  He is also healthy, thank goodness.  I looked back and at this age, Banks had already been sick 3 times.  

Any day now, we are anticipating the roll over.  Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Candace said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved