Thursday, June 21, 2012

Small Good-Byes



This is really our last week in Birmingham since next week we will be in the Bahamas.  Tuesday night, a small group of my close friends gathered at Emily's house for some girl time.   I wish I had taken more pictures of everyone there, but here are a few from the night.   I have been blessed with some really sweet girlfriends in Birmingham, all of whom I met after college.  I hope and pray that I am able to make just one new friend in Montgomery like any one of these ladies. 

 Andrea 

  


Sweet Friends that I am going to miss more than words can say.  Ashley, Emily, Burgess, Lauren Merrill and Lauren Baug.  Not pictured: Cali, Lori, Cary, and Catherine.




Wednesday night, Ashley, Darren, Barrett, and Caitlyn invited the Baugh family and us over for a YUMMY dinner and fun fellowship.  Ashley made her "Lazy Day Lasagna" from their recipe club.  You can check it out on their BLOG HERE.   Between us, we have 4 little wild boys and one precious girl.  Sweet Caitlyn just slept and hung out while the boys played.




Banks always loves a riding toy.....and from the looks of his top, wants to be Naomi from "Mama's Family"

Four sweet little boys eating supper together.  


They all had their ice cream outside.  This was Barrett and Banks' first bowl of ice cream.  Barrett kept saying "yummy" and ate every bite.  Banks, true to form, tasted one bite and then was back to his ball. 


Lendon, Barrett, and Collin loved the watermelon.  Banks was too busy playing basketball to sit down and eat his slice.  So while they were doing this.....


 ....Banks was doing a lot of this.


It was a great way to "say good-bye" to some of our best friends.  Even though it is not a real good-bye, it certainly was a good excuse for us all to get together. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved