Sunday was such a rainy day here in Birmingham. After Banks woke up from his nap, we decided to head to the McWane Center. I have been wanting to take Banks before we move and yesterday was the perfect day to go.
At first, Bryan and I were having all of the fun.
Banks slowly warmed up to the indoor playground.
Banks checked out the bubble station for a while, but could not quite get the concept.
Bryan, on the other hand, was having more fun than the children.
The engineer in Bryan was mesmerized by the balls and water and the balls with the air blowing to suspend them in mid-air.
Sweet Banks kept waiting for the ball to fall into his hands.
I loved Light Bright as a little girl. Bryan and I both said that game is probably banned now due to choking hazard by those tiny lights. They had a big light bright station and Banks LOVED it! He was so happy.
He began to really get excited when he saw they had slides.
He goes down on his bottom....
.....and on his tummy.
He was way to busy to take a picture with Mommy or Daddy...but we tried.








0 comments:
Post a Comment