Monday, September 12, 2011

Mississippi State vs. Auburn

On Saturday, Bryan and I went to Auburn to the Mississippi State/Auburn game. We had high hopes that MSU would win, but as you all know, it did not turn out in our (Bryan's) favor. Needless to say, we had a great time with Robby and Tara.


All of us before going into the game


Tara and Me


This was Nate's first game. He was such an angel at the tailgate, just smiling and looking around at everything.





It was so nice to actually go to a football game. You know last year, I did not darken the grass of a tailgate since I was so pregnant and swollen during football season. It was our first football game to attend together in almost 2 years!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved