My Baby is 10 Months Old and I can not believe it! Look at him enjoying his puffs.
I love to feed myself!
Yummy! They are so good and I am happy!
So let me clarify. Banks does not really love to feed himself. He just really loves to feed himself Puffs and Ritz Crackers. Everything else, he pretty much wants us to help him. But I think he is doing pretty good. We STILL do not have a tooth! We keep waiting and waiting but.....nothing.
Banks is growing and changing every day. He is moving all of the house very quickly. We really can not turn our back on him at all. He loves to laugh and grin at the silliest things. He still loves to swing and stroll as well as play with his blocks and toys. He can say "Ma-Ma" and "Ba Ba". We are working on Da Da every day.
He moved up to the Infant II Room at School and it is going great. I will post a picture of his teachers soon.
Banks is SLEEPING GREAT!!!!!! 6 to 6. It is wonderful for everyone because we are all rested!
He is a Joy Joy Joy and we are blessed more than words can say.

0 comments:
Post a Comment