I am so happy to blog about my Bunko group. We have been together for 5 years and it has been SO much fun. It all started back in June, 2006 when a few girls got together and wanted to start a Bunko group. Each girl invited someone and it was such a good idea because aside from Lauren Baugh, who invited me, I did not know anyone. Well, fast forward to present day and our group is still going strong and I have made some wonderful friends. I guess we really should call it a "Girls Supper Club" because we rarely play Bunko. Over the years, we have had LOTS of babies, a few job changes, a few moves from smaller to bigger houses, eaten TONS of delicious food and even have a Bunko Cookbook, had more laughs than we could count, many inside jokes, and just plain fun girl time once a month on a Wednesday night.
Jamie, Marie, Mandy, Brandie, and Amy
Anna Kate and Mandy
Our wonderful hostess, Mandy Prewett
Mandy's DELICIOUS meal: Grilled Pork Tenderloin, Homemade Mac and Cheese, Roasted Asparagus and Green Beans, Rolls, and Bruchetta
Christa, Brandie, and Jamie
Lauren, Anna Kate, Christa, Me, and Meghan

0 comments:
Post a Comment