Banks at 3 Months
Banks is 3 months old (as of Feb 23rd) and wow, the past 3 months have flown by! He is getting so big and doing more and more each day. Today, we had a photo session scheduled with Jennifer Hagler, but she got sick at the last minute so we had to reschedule for next weekend. After that, Bryan and I decided to snap some 3 month shots of Banks and needless to say, it did not go so well. He would not smile for us and was a bit fussy, so we were kind of glad we didn't have professional pics taken today. However, he did let us go on a nice long walk after that so that was okay.
I know I have said this before, but Banks is the best baby. We are so lucky to have a happy baby who is content unless he is hungry, tired, or dirty. At three months, Banks is cooing and smiling up a storm. He loves his bath, especially if the water is really warm. He enjoys going on long walks in the stroller, thank goodness, because we do a good bit of walking. He wears a size 2 diaper. He is holding his head up great and can now sit in the Bumbo seat. He has never slept without being swaddled and loves to be swaddled up with the Miracle Blanket. He pretty much sleeps through the night. He goes to bed around 6:30 or so and we wake him up at 10:00 to feed him. After that, he is good until about 6:30 or 7:00 a.m. I usually go into his room once to put the paci back in his mouth but he goes right back to sleep. We have almost eliminated the middle of the night feeding......almost....who knows, tonight, he might wake up starving! Today, he was playing on the play mat in his room and I swear, he was trying to roll over! That might be coming this month. He started going to Canterbury CDC this week when I went back to work and seems to be doing great. I miss him like crazy during the day and literally pull up to the church on two wheels to go in and get him. That is my favorite part of the day. He has had a cough and runny nose for the past week and absolutely hates when I have to suction his nose. I think he recognizes it and if he could run from me when he sees me coming with it, he would!
This is face we saw most of the photo session. Not ideal, but cute in a pitiful sort of way! Tonight, we came to the conclusion that he may have been fussy today due to an ear infection. Daddy peeked in his ear and thinks he saw something suspicious in his left ear. So, we are off to the doctor tomorrow. Poor Banks!
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved
0 comments:
Post a Comment