Monday, January 11, 2010

National Championship Trip

Here are some pictures from the National Championship trip that Daddy, Michael, and Miles took last week. I really wish I would have gone, but oh well. I know they had a good time and from result of the game, the trip was worth while! Once again, Roll Tide!


Raise that trophy, Coach Saban!!!!



Gotta love Mark Ingram!



Delmar being serious before kick off! Or should I say, fake punt, interception and give Tori a heart attack......


They had to make a stop in Hollywood to see the stars.

The Ronald Reagan Library

The guys flew into Las Vegas and went to the Grand Canyon and The Hoover Dam. Evidently, the Glass Bottom "lookout" was cool. Daddy said that Michael did great and walked right out but he and Miles were struggling at first. The drop is over a mile down and very frightening.
The Hoover Dam










Looks like it was a great trip for them and I am glad to share the photos. Maybe Bama will be on top again next year and we can do it again (and I am not going to sit that one out!).


0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved