Georgia Anne came back to Birmingham with me on Sunday and we had many many adventures. First of all, we went to Jump It with Noah, Nic, and Tara. The kids had a great time and Noah was so brave on the rides. Little Nic wanted to play too but only was able to get in the moonwalk.
Noah driving the race car.
Whitney and Peggy met us at Chick Fil A for lunch. Peggy and her Mommy were dressed in matching J-Lo lounge wear.
Georgia Anne and Noah had to sit by each other at lunch.
Nic was happy just to have a chicken nugget and a football!
We went to Whitney's house to see Peggy's new hot pink excersaucer. She was so happy to show us how she can play in it.
Later that day, Georgia Anne, Noah, Tara, and I headed to the movie theater (aka Movieator) to see the Chipmunks-The Squeakeal. It was very cute and the kids had a great time. Noah and Georgia sat right next to each other and Tara and I laughed so hard when sweet Noah, who was so enthralled with the movie, fell out of his seat! He was okay an laughed it off. At the end of the movie, the Chipmunks sang "We are Family" which is the song Georgia sang at our Wedding reception and so she got up and was shaking and dancing!
Our Final adventure occured when we pulled into the driveway and opened the garage door to see 2 RATS scamper up the garage wall into the ceiling! UGGG I am so sick of these varmets! The next day my pest control man pulled out 4 more dead rats from the attic.
I joked with Bryan that he went hunting in Mississippi for 4 days and didn't kill anything and I never left the house and killed 4!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment