Sunday, October 11, 2009

Georgia Anne, Jack, and Daniel

Well, after a long hiatus from blogging (I haven't had anything to blog about), I am back! On Saturday, Leigh Anne came to visit with her 3 little ones in tow. I think her trip in the car was a bit hectic due to some crying and quarrelling, but when they got to my house, the kids were so sweet and very glad to see Toe Toe and Bryan (and Casey and Basil). This was Daniel's first time to really be around Casey and it went very well. Casey licked him and little D loved it. They just looked at each other and smiled. It was so sweet. Jack can look so mischievous sometimes. It is so cute.

The kids love to play outside on the swing, but the weather outside was a bit gloomy, so this trip was consumed by the "busting out of the pillow" game. I have 3 beds with lots of pillows on them and the kids love to bury themselves and bust out. They are so cute and they crack themselves up!



Poor Basil. She was so tired and stressed out due to all of the noise and chaos, she had to take it to the dining room and lay in true Basil form.....Half on the carpet, half on the hardwood floor.


0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved