Sunday, October 11, 2009

Casey turns 9 Years Old

Well, they say that a picture doesn't lie. I think that must be true for my Golden. Casey just had her birthday last week and I must say, she is looking old. Her face is solid white and gray. Aside from looking like a granny, Casey is still the vibrant, annoying, needy, clingy, loyal, jealous, and loving dog I got in November, 2000. She can't go on long walks with me anymore (She laid down mid-way through a 4 mile walk last summer) but that is pretty much the only thing different about her. Her fear of thunderstorms has gotten a bit worse with old age, but lucky Casey has a Mom that will let her bunk up with her during the storms. Happy Birthday Casey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved