Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wedding

Well, it's official, Bryan and I are married!!! Our wedding was everything that I had always dreamed it be and we had a blast. The ceremony was very sweet and everything went perfectly. The Lamb Family, Lee Jackson, and Leslye Ames provided the music. It was amazing. The flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined. I went to the church the morning of the wedding and they simply took my breath away. The church was packed! I was checking everyone out as I came in with my dad and I could not stop smiling. I loved being the bride!
What a beautiful wedding party!


Leigh Anne and Daniel (before he had to go to the nursery)

Precious Georgia Anne
She was the flower girl and was the sweetest little girl all day! She told me that her dress was almost just like my dress and that we looked alike. She was right by me most of the day and it melted my heart. She loved her petals but I think she secretly wanted a bouquet. When she walked down the aisle, The Lamb Family played "Jesus Loves Me" and it was one of my favorite moments of the wedding.










MY FAVORITE!
I love this picture because it shows how happy I was as we walked out!
I love Bryan more that words can say and this picture says it all.

My parents, who were so generous and threw us the best wedding.
Doesn't my mom look beautiful in her dress? Daddy doesn't look so bad himself.




Overall, it was the happiest day of my life! Bryan and I love being married and are getting settled at home. I will post pictures of the reception next. Our photographer will post her pictures on her web site and I will will notify everyone when they are ready for viewing.




6 comments:

Leah said...

Everything looked beautiful!! You were a gorgeous bride. So sorry we missed it. We moved Mama into her new house that day. I am so happy for ya'll.

Anonymous said...

Tori,

The pictures are beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you!! I wish Stephen and I could have been there. Maybe some day the Lord will bring me back closer to Alabama!

Love you,
Lorie

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

Tori,
The wedding was beautiful. I love these pictures--gorgeous! Joey & I really enjoyed the wedding (Joey said that he could sit and listen to the violins all day long! I could too!) and we had a blast at the reception!

Leigh Anne said...

Everything was beautiful and it was indeed a great day!!

His Jules said...

Everything was absolutely beautiful! Tori you were a gorgeous bride. I am so happy for both of you. Praying your marriage will be blessed with all of the wonderful gifts God has for you both. Thanks for sharing your day on the blog.

Shelley said...

Tori, these pictures are beautiful! Thanks for sharing the link...You know I am going to have to follow your blog now (I am a little blog obsessed these days... :))

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved