Our reception was held at The Trophy Room in downtown Tallassee. I must thank Mr. Bill McKenzie for allowing us to use his magnificent museum as our venue. Mr. McKenzie is quite the hunter. He killed every animal in The Trophy Room in Africa and has them displayed in the most amazing fashion. It is really something to see and our guests were quite impressed. Thank you Mr. McKenzie!
As I stated in my earlier post, the flowers were stunning. Al Cantrell, owner of Al's Flowers, completely blew us away. He did about 6 arrangements at the church as well as several at The Trophy Room, including this particular one at the entrance.

The Bride






Notice Georgia Anne out on the floor with her new friend and Bryan's cousin, Luke. They were too cute and danced all night. When Luke had to leave, he broke down and cried. At one point, someone asked Georgia to dance and she replied " No thank you, I have somebody else in mind." She then went and found Luke and brought him to the dance floor. It was just a scream.
As I said, Bryan is a huge Mississippi State fan.

We had a great time dressing up the Bride and Groom.
I had a great time with my bridesmaids on the dance floor.
Jeremy Taunton grabbed Granny and took her to the dance floor. I told him to be careful with her because she is a little unsteady on her feet. He replied "Don't worry, I can handle it." I must say, he did a great job and she loved it! I must give it to her-Granny has some moves. Go Granny! They were so cute and Granny loved every minute of it. It was one of the best moments of the night for me.

As I stated in my earlier post, the flowers were stunning. Al Cantrell, owner of Al's Flowers, completely blew us away. He did about 6 arrangements at the church as well as several at The Trophy Room, including this particular one at the entrance.
The Bride




As I said, Bryan is a huge Mississippi State fan.
We had a great time dressing up the Bride and Groom.



0 comments:
Post a Comment