Monday, June 22, 2009

Vicksburg Shower

We had a shower in Vicksburg this weekend and it was wonderful. Dr. and Mrs. Palermo hosted the party at their beautiful home. We had a great time and I enjoyed getting the know everyone better. Bryan and I were so appreciative of all the lovely gifts we received and are really looking forward entertaining so we can put everything to good use. Thanks to those who hosted the party.
My sister, Leigh Anne,surprised us and sent this beautiful painting with our name on it. She had it sent to Mississippi and it was such a nice surprise. For those of you who know Leigh Anne, you will agree that I have the most talented and kind sister in the world. Thank you Leigh Anne!!

Bryan with his sisters and brother

Us with all of the hostesses
Me, Jennifer Lynne, Stephen, and Allyson, Bryan's cousin

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved