Monday, January 1, 2018

Fall and Football


We had a fun Fall and it was largely due to how many football games we attended.  In September, we headed to Athens, Georgia for the MSU - Georgia game and met up with some of Bryan's friends from residency.  



It was HOT but Sanford Stadium did not disappoint.  



Bryan was gone on an elk hunt for a week so the boys and I decided to go to Tuscaloosa to the Ole Miss game.  It was a late kickoff so that meant lots of fun tailgating all afternoon.  They were so well behaved and it made it fun and easy! Roll Tide.










A few weeks later, Bryan took the boys to Starkville and I went back to Tuscaloosa with some of my girlfriends.  SO fun I tell ya.  








Bryan took them by the SAE house for lunch. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved