My Mom just celebrated a BIG birthday on April 11 and it was the perfect excuse to give her a fabulous birthday luncheon. I went with a spring theme and it was super fun to pull together.
I have been really enjoying baking and learning how to decorate cookies. I still have a long way to go but they are fun and super delicious. I will post about them later.
Mama enjoyed celebrating with her friends Glenda, Julie, Joy, and Cindy. A few ladies could not make it, so I guess we will have to celebrate again next year!
We had a yummy lunch: mushroom and Gruyere quiche, quiche Loraine, honey crisp apple salad with candied pecans and feta, fruit with honey citrus dressing, and rolls.
Leigh Anne made these beautiful party favors. We thought it was appropriate because we are so thankful to have such a loving, smart, sweet, caring, and selfless mother and she is thankful for her friends and what they mean to her.
We FINALLY got the tri-pod to work and got a shot on the timer. That is Jennifer Henderson in the pic. One of Mama's friends got sick at the last minute and we had to ask her to come! We also wanted MC to come too but she had a previous commitment. It was just the best time!





0 comments:
Post a Comment