I think I could burst with joy for SPRING!
I used to not mind the winter but with little boys, being inside is almost torture when they are trying to get their energy out and we are stuck indoors.
Here are a few pics from our Sunday School Easter Egg Hunt.
Reid and baby Jane. We love our sweet friend and neighbor. Is she not just the sweetest and cutest baby? Check out that Masters dress!
I blinked and my baby is So big.
I finally finished the patio. Check out my concrete work. YES, I mixed and did the concrete work myself. All of those years of watching my Daddy do brick work did pay off I guess. Your welcome Bryan for saving you lots of $$$ on a new patio.
Bryan built the boys a sandbox. Hallelujah! Maybe they will quit digging up my yard.
I even managed to get a few pots planted.
More pics coming! Enjoy Spring and Happy Easter everyone.











0 comments:
Post a Comment