Sunday, October 12, 2014

Choir Dedication Sunday



A couple of weeks ago at FUMC, the Children's Choirs celebrated Choir Dedication Sunday.  It was the best day for all of our choirs.  Banks is in the Joy 3 choir and they sang for the first time and he did such an amazing job.  He looked so cute in his little robe and I was just beaming with pride.  





I played the piano for the Cherub Choir and afterwards, we all went out on the front steps of the church for photos. 

This is Millie Cone and Kathleen Johnston.  Their Mamas are two of my dear sweet friends here and they are both buds with Banks.  Aren't they so cute?



Not sure why Bryan felt the need to snap my pic, but here is proof that I do play in church.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved