Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Father's Day (and I am a bad photographer)


Bryan and Banks enjoyed "Donuts with Daddy" on Friday at ADS and I can not tell you how thankful I was that this miracle occurred .....Daddy randomly had the morning off. 




Banks and his sweet buddy, John Campbell. 




On Sunday after Church, we went to Tallassee to have lunch with my parents.  The boys were so cute in their brotherly matching shorts and shirts. 


Yes, that is my BABY wearing a pair of shorts! 




I am terrible.  My photos are out of focus and I didn't even take a pic with my Daddy.  So, HAPPY FATHER's DAY Daddy!  

Last night, Mr. Reid enjoyed his first OREO. 

YUMMY!





Bryan is the mojito master.  I mean seriously, he can make the best mojito you can possibly imagine.  We are kind of addicted.  It is just so refreshing in this heat.  


They are super simple.

10 mint leaves 
1/2 lime, cut into small pieces
1/4 cup simple sugar (equal parts water and sugar, dissolved)
1.5 oz rum
ice
club soda

Muddle the mint leaves and lime in the glass very well.  Add simple syrup and rum.  Mix well.  Then add ice to to top of the glass.  Finish off with as much club soda as you need.  Stir and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved