Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wild Animal Safari


We headed over to the Wild Animal Safari near Callaway Gardens today and let me just say, IT. WAS. WILD.





The animals were just roaming free and almost downright rude about begging for food....and letting themselves in the van we rented.  










This was a first.  Getting a wet smooch from a buffalo. 






Banks finally warmed up enough to feed the animals.  He preferred the smaller ones, like deer and donkeys because they were not quite as rude. 




I pretty much think Reid was in shock.  He cried at first but got used it it I suppose...and just took it all in. 



They do not have a dentist on staff, I am assuming. 




We had a great day.  I highly recommend a day trip over to visit the wild animals...just rent one of their vans so you don't have all of the slobber in your vehicle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved