Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Beach Trip


We just returned from Rosemary Beach and a great family vacation.  It was our first time staying in Rosemary, thanks to Ricky and Brooke allowing us to stay in their beautiful new beach house!  It is just  about a 2 minute walk to the beach so this is how we did it:

One Baby Bjorn.
One strong Daddy.
One little boy pushing a very large dump truck.
One Mommy pushing all of the other junk in the snap-n-go.




We all had a terrific time on the beach!  Reid, in true form, never cried at all. 










Banks was such a young man and well behaved at all of the restaurants. 




We hit the pool a few times too.  










I wish I could say we made this sand castle, but I would be lying.  Banks was infatuated with it.



All of the fun in the sun made baby brother very very tired. 



It has sort of become a tradition for us to stay on the beach one day until sunset.  It is THE BEST time of the day on the beach.  Cooler temps and no worries of a sunburn...oh the beautiful sky.








How sweet!  Banks was doing something to make Reid laugh and it just melted my heart.


It has also become a tradition for us to play mini golf.  

I about died laughing.  We get there and Banks goes to our first putt and with the poorest form possible and not even looking where the hole is, he gets a hole in one! 



As I mentioned earlier, his form was terrible, which drove Bryan nuts!




This pretty much sums up our restaurant experience:   Me: feeding Reid.   Banks: Mischievous look  and Daddy:  relaxing and enjoying his meal!  Ha!!




We also had beach pics taken by Susi Photography for the second year in a row.  I can't wait to see the proofs and I will share those later. 

1 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

You got so many good pictures! I'm so glad you had a good time. :)

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved