Monday, August 26, 2013

4 Months Old


Our sweet Reid is 4 months old now.  I just can't believe how much he has grown in just 4 short months.  He is changing every day and is a pure joy.  

He had his check-up Thursday and here are his stats:

Weight:  14 pounds, 14 ounces  (50%)

Height:  26 inches   (90%)

Head circumference:  44 (90%)











He is still sleeping through the night but a big step this week was the dropping of the 10 p.m. feeding.  So now, he is going strong from 7 pm to 6:30 am.  He is trying to roll over and was 90% there this morning.  He "talks", coos, laughs and watches our every move.  He just could not be sweeter.    I love his "baby chicken feathers" on the top of his head and his chubby legs.  He is still in the hanging out stage and I know that will soon change so I am cherishing every minute.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved