Bryan's Dad, Walter and Susan came to visit this weekend to meet Reid and play with Banks. We had a great weekend and I was able to relax a lot thanks to all of the extra helping hands with the boys.
Right after they arrived, Wej planted himself on the couch with Reid and stayed there for hours! So sweet.
On Saturday, Bryan and his Dad had many projects around to house to work on. They had to fix a pipe in our yard and it required some digging. You know who was very excited to help!
Susan and Reid did some observing. I think I had just come outside after a little nap. :)
Banks had a great time showing Big Dog all of his trucks and his new playset in the backyard.
We had a great weekend. They all cooked a yummy steak dinner for us on Saturday night. Again, they woke me up from a nap when dinner was ready. I was SO tired from the week in the hospital and trucking back and forth from that NICU. Naps were a must with the extra help around.
Saying goodbye was hard for Weejie, who is smitten with Reid (in case you can't tell!!)







0 comments:
Post a Comment