Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Little Gardner, Big Helper

So here is the story of my life these days.  

Me:  "I am so tired and my back hurts.  I am going to lay down."

And the next thing you know, we are out front planting flowers.

I am in such a state of "getting things done" before the baby, I am struggling with my desire/need to rest and my obsession to have things perfect.  

So thank goodness I have 2 sweet boys to help me out. 

This one in particular just melts my heart.




But we could not do any of it without this one!  





The pots will actually fill out and look great.  The sweet potato vine will be running all down the sides and the middle plant (can't remember the name) will grow tall.



The house.  I have yet to get a great picture of the outside.  It is coming I promise!  The sun was setting here and you can see the Sir was still busy digging in the dirt.  



2 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

Oh the little sir looks like Bryan with his hair cut!! You are crazy Toe...the plant in the middle! :)

Leigh Anne said...

And I do love the chocolate around his mouth!

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved