One Child Chair
+
One Grown Man
=
One Destroyed Chair
Okay, so while we were in the kitchen today decorating cookies, my Daddy was in another room working on a special project for Santa. He asked if I had a stool or something he could sit on and I said that I had been sitting on one of Banks' chairs while I had been working on certain projects to help Santa.
So, I took Banks' chair in there and that was that. Well about an hour later, my Daddy emerges laughing so hard he could hardly breathe. He tells us that he was just sitting and working away and then all of the sudden, POOF...he was on the floor laid out and the chair was in about 10 pieces. Just like that.
I mean, seriously, how does this happen?
We all about wet our pants laughing. We had to keep it a secret from the kids because as you know, helping Santa do certain little projects is top secret.
Needless to say, I have no doubts that he will repair the chair and all will be fine.
What a terrific laugh he gave us today!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment