Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Banks' BIG news



Yes, that is right everyone!  Banks is going to be a big brother.   We have known for a long time but I was waiting to post until I got the perfect photo of Banks in his "big brother" shirt...but that never happened so this one I snapped at the beach will have to do.

I am 17 weeks along and the baby is due April 27.  

You know me, always using my radiology hubby to take advantage of the ultrasound machine and as of last week, it looks like Banks is going to have a baby brother.  I will get it confirmed in a couple of weeks but as for now, we are thinking blue!

Banks has NO clue that I am pregnant or really what a baby is for that matter.  If it is not a truck, car, ball, book, cup, or a cookie, he pretty much does have any interest at this time.

So, I will keep you all posted but I am feeling great and loving the LACK of driving around in the car this time around.  Much easier!



2 comments:

Allyson said...

Yay and Congrats!!! We had heard through the grapevine and I have been meaning to text you...but life happens! That is such exciting news and we are so happy for ya'll! Banks will make a great big brother!

Jeremy and Michelle said...

Yay for brothers!!! Congrats again!

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved