Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Favorite Web Site

Forget Pinterest.....Ladies, if you like to accessorize and put outfits together, I have the web site for you.

I only dream about being as "put together" as the examples on this site, but one can dream. 

When I first stumbled upon this site and after browsing for a while, I realized that I might have some items in my closet that I need to wear more and/or put together differently.

You will just get some great ideas hopefully.

Bookmark it gals, 'cause they update daily.

Anna Kate, you stylish thing, I must say, most of the outfits reminded me of you!!! 


1 comments:

Anna Kate said...

You are crazy!!! Have you seen me lately?! The whole time I was reading this post I was thinking, hello, Tori is the most put together person I know! You are always accessorized and coordinated to the 9's! Great site, now I can blame you for making me go shopping haha...please come visit again soon, I miss you!!!!

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved