Sunday, November 20, 2011

Roll Tide!

On Saturday, I headed down to Tuscaloosa to meet my parents, Michael, Aldolphis, and Georgia Anne to watch the Tide play. We all had such a great time cheering on Bama, especially Georgie.




Mama and Daddy. From the look on my Dad's face, I must have taken this pic immediately after Georgia Southern ran the kick off for a touchdown!



Georgia loved the "First Down Alabama....ROLL TIDE!"


In the 3rd quarter, Georgia got a bit ready to go. She kept asking "when are we leaving?" I kept saying, after we score again......but I kept wanting to stay a little longer....so she gave me this face.


Poor Georgie, she then said "I am just ready to go to your house to see Banks." So sweet, we left after that and went back to Birmingham to meet Bryan and Banks for pizza. Georgie spent the night and was the biggest helper. She worked so hard helping me get everything ready for the big birthday part. (post to follow).


1 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

Aww..Sissy looks so cute! I wish I could have come too. Thanks for taking her Toe!

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved