Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tallassee Time

While Bryan and I were in Atlanta enjoying some much needed time alone, Banks was hanging out in Tallassee with his cousins and Aunt Leigh Leigh, Uncle Michael, Nana, and Papa.




Thank you NANA for taking such good care of me!!!!


And Leigh Leigh too! To say that Banks enjoys being at the Butler house is an understatement. I mean, can you blame him? He has CONSTANT and very lively entertainment.


Best quote of the day. When we got home to get Banks my Mom said "I bet you can tell that he has changed in the few days you were gone." And to that Michael replied, "After the 2 days he had with us, I am sure he is!" HA!

If he was watching these 3 monkeys at all.....chances are he will be!

Everyone had fun and Bryan and I would not have been able to go without all of you help. Thanks again Mama and Leigh Anne.



0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved