We have had a very busy 2 weeks at our house and here are a few of the projects that have been keeping us busy. We had the house painted.
Before
After
I also got a new car. I had to say goodbye to my beloved Volvo Wagon, but I must say, it was getting smaller and smaller by the day. Banks' car seat would barley fit into the back and the poor person sitting in the passenger seat might as well be in the fetal position. So.......after one phone call and one e-mail to our Fleet Manager at Novo Nordisk.....
Appears this beauty...... Oh yes, the MINI VAN! I love it and we have so much room!
Next, this is embarrassing but this has been my mailbox for not 1, not 2, but 3 and 1/2 years. No door and everything. We have been meaning to replace it but have been busy doing other stuff.

Until finally, Bryan asked my Daddy to help him build a new mailbox. My Dad, who many of you know can literally build anything, whipped this together in about 2 hours.

Bryan and my Dad had some good bonding time....
And here is the finished product. Doesn't it look better? We still have to get the numbers for the side and maybe plant some flowers around it, but I was so excited to post it. More pics to come of the completely finished product.

I also am working on a total re-haul of my screened-in room. More pics to come!

2 comments:
Great job on the paint! Can't wait to see what you are doing on the porch next! See you and your mini weds :)
love banks, your new house and the MINI!!!
Post a Comment