Sunday, July 17, 2011

Banks and Barrett

Banks and his friend Barrett Jones played together last week. Banks loved watching Barrett move all around the den and Barrett enjoyed watching Casey and Basil through the french doors. It was very sweet the see them interact and play. Ashley and I had a nice visit too. It is just amazing to watch Barrett go all around and realize that my days of my baby just sitting in one spot and being content are limited. Boo hoo! I love watching him grow but it makes me sad because the "baby" stage is going by way too fast!

1 comments:

Ashley Jones said...

I am obsessed with the pic of them playing together! Whenever you have a moment (in all your spare time), please send me these and the ones from my house. I loved our visit as well! We need to do it more often!

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved