Friday, June 3, 2011

Celebrating the BIG test being...OVER!


Last night, my parents treated Bryan and me to a wonderful dinner at Highlands to celebrate Bryan passing his boards. I am so proud of Bryan for officially being a Board Certified Radiologist now! He worked and studied SO hard for the past 6 months. I can not tell you how many countless hours he has logged downstairs reading and studying images in preparation for this exam. All of his hard work paid off and he passed (as I knew he would). Thanks so much Mama and Daddy for the amazing dinner!
Highlands always has the most beautiful fresh flower arrangements in the window. I always look forward to this part of the evening...not to mention the meal that will follow.


Congratulations Bryan! I am so proud of you!

1 comments:

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved