Sunday, May 22, 2011

Little Delmar

Well they say that every woman needs a little girl to dress and so I guess that means every man needs a little boy to dress...??? That is the case with my Dad and his boys. For any of you that know my dad you know that he is usually pretty dressed up and always heavily starched! So it comes to no surprise that he is on the lookout for crisp shirts for the boys. Here is a photo taken of my parents at my Mom's birthday party. If you could see my more, you would see that Daddy has on Khakis and a belt. So when he found this shirt for Jack, well, let's just say he was beaming!

Sweet Jack wore it at his end of the year program at school. I HATE that I missed it but he looks so cute. He calls the belt his "big boy belt". Needless to say, my Daddy was very proud of Jack and very happy to see his attire!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved