Sunday, March 6, 2011

Old Pictures

I came across some old pictures this weekend and some were very funny and I thought it would be fun to share them. I could have posted about 20 more, but scanning pictures while entertaining a baby pretty much did me in. So, here are some that I did manage to finish.


Bryan, maybe 2nd grade
Me, Christmas Day, 1980


Jack Butler, 4 months old


Kenzie and Me, 1995, I think this was the last day of school



Tara, Whitney, and Me
2000, before a night out.



Whitney, Tara, Kenzie, and Me
Miami, August 2003
Kenzie's Bachelorette Party
The beginning of a very wild night!
A very young and thin P.J. Butler, 2001


Georgia Anne, 15 months old
Easter Sunday, 2005


Georgia Anne, 18 months old


Granny and Daddy
I think my Dad was almost as big as her!


My Mom, 4 years old

Granny (left, 3 years old) and her sister, Alverda, 1 year old
Me and Daddy, before his 50th birthday party, 1997

Christmas Day, 1990
Wow. That is all I have to say about this one.


1 comments:

Candace said...

Robin and I love Christmas 1990!!! LOL!

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved