Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Banks is 8 weeks old!!!



Today, Banks is 8 weeks old and I can hardly believe it. It really just seems like yesterday that I was in the hospital with this tiny baby. He is really coming to life! This past week, he started smiling and cooing and tracking toys with his eyes. He loves to look at his toys and his mobile in his crib. He likes to swing, but only side to side and he still loves to ride in the car. He has started to like his bath and likes the warm water flowing over his skin and head. He still hates when we put lotion on him though. I just am really loving watching all of the new things he does. It is so much fun!








1 comments:

His Jules said...

Tori - he is absolutley adorable! Thank you for sharing him with us!!

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved